Monday, May 2, 2011

My Wow Moment

My wow moment from this semester probably came when I discovered that I could be comfortable with Mac computers. I came into this class having only worked with PC's so I was intimidated by the fact that I would have to use a Mac. This anxiety was increased when I knew we would be learning new tools and ways of handling technology because I felt like I was not only learning how to use a new computer but new information along side of it. However, after I couple of weeks I became much more comfortable with Mac's and actually starting to really enjoy working on them. I now find them easier to work on and am considering buying one when it comes time for me to purchase a new computer. I certainly did not plan on leaving this class saying any of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment