Monday, May 2, 2011

Semester Favorites

My first favorite tool that I learned about this semester is Google Docs. I loved this tool because it allows you to collaborate so much easier. This was important to me because as an education major there are a lot of projects involved in your course work and a lot of those are group projects. It is often difficult to find time that all group members can meet so Google Docs allows you do that. It was also a great tool to work on study guides with other students, which can really increase your learning as you are able to see peoples views on understandings on whatever subject it is you are studying.

My second favorite tool that I learned about in this class was Prezi. This tool allows allows easy collaboration. It is similar to powerpoint in the fact that it is a presentation slide show. However, unlike powerpoint you can zoom in on images, set a specific path for information to appear on the screen and arrange text in more interesting ways. Like Google Docs it allows more than one person to work on the presentation at a time. This of course makes it easier to work as a group on a project.

No comments:

Post a Comment